Hot ! Nick Zano & Kirstin Cavallari in Malibu

By glamilicious on 2:25 am

Filed Under:

Nick Zano with his hot girlfriend Kirstin Cavallari at Malibu. Hot !

14 commentaires for this post

Anonymous

I LOVE NICK ZANO MORE THAN ANYONE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Posted on 3 February 2008 at 22:32  
Anonymous

your hot.

Posted on 9 February 2008 at 20:24  

how can you even notice the "hot" girlfriend with that shirtless muscular sex god standing right there beside her! imo he's too hot for her...

Posted on 23 June 2008 at 10:00  
Anonymous

he is so hott. she is ugly and annoying. but he and is body is so amazing!

Posted on 8 July 2008 at 20:38  
Anonymous

He is so freakin hot!!
and shes a dirty skank!
Ugh, shes disguisting, She almost takes away some of his hottness, which is almost impossible! thats how gross she is!!!

Posted on 9 July 2008 at 16:51  
Anonymous

yea...I dont see why there together...but whatever...

Posted on 21 August 2008 at 08:41  
Anonymous

everyone of you is so jealous.she is really pretty and i don´t think that one of you looks pretty.she has got a perfect face and perfect body.they are both pretty and hot.

Posted on 1 November 2008 at 21:15  
Anonymous

He's a wanted sex god. Those abs look delicious. any girl would be lucky to have such a sexy masculant man, I know i would

Posted on 11 November 2008 at 18:59  
Anonymous

i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee UUUUUUUUUUUUU Nick

i wanna be with U foreverrrrrrrrrr

u r soooooooooo Hottttt!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wanna kiss U

u r my loveeeeeeeeeeeeee

Posted on 2 December 2008 at 19:05  
Anonymous

You are so hot you rock and why don't you do what I like about you anymore thats how I first started likeing you, you should tell them to start the show again I wish I could meet you


P.s My fave what I like about you show was when you found out that holly loved you :D

Posted on 16 December 2008 at 22:53  
Anonymous

Whoever said he is a wanted sex god is right ;D and oh whoever used that smiley face right before me sorry I am not trying to copy you

Posted on 16 December 2008 at 22:58  
Anonymous

Nick is so sexy I Love You

Posted on 14 January 2009 at 04:55  
Anonymous

Nick is so sexy I Love You

Posted on 14 January 2009 at 04:55  
jackieeeboo

all you guyss need to stop hatingg on kristinn she is feakingg gorgeouss..she is one luckyy beezy!

& btw NICK ZANO is one sexyy motherr efferr! ;D

Posted on 27 May 2009 at 00:43