Glamilicious: Brian Kehoe from JDMA

By glamilicious on 3:43 pm

Filed Under:


Check out Brian Kehoe ! He's from Nevada and one of Janice's models.


13 commentaires for this post

Anonymous

Brian Kehoe is gay and allegedly has herpes. A trusted inside source has told me. He sleeps in a bunk bed with his roomates. There are 5 people sharing a two bedroom condo. He hooks up with boys and his roomates are all closet cases as well.

Posted on 14 August 2007 at 02:00  
Anonymous

He hooks up with boys and pretends he is straight while he tricks ugly fat girls to sleep with him so people think he is straight. I have seen a couple of his roomates hook up with guys. It seems it is one big gay orgy fest in the Brian Kehoe world. I have nothing against Brian except for him to be who he is and stop pretending he is someone and something he is not.

Posted on 14 August 2007 at 02:02  
Anonymous

I know Brian personally and who ever says he is gay is just extremely jealous cause they could not get some.. Brian might come off a little metro, but he is straight and most people that think otherwise wher just jealous that another girl was getting some and they wernt... He does live with other guy roomates, but let me ask you a question a model that is working on his carrer cant afford a $5,000 appt every month.. can you?

Posted on 6 December 2007 at 09:36  
Anonymous

i think y'll bitchesz should leave him alone and start minding y'll own business. y'll dont leave with him, y'll dont kn who he really is!!!may be you'll sayig this to make his carrer go down, so0o what he stills hot, and if he don't like women is fine. gay or straight is not a taboo no more. so leave Brian Kehoe, the fuck alone or y'll going to fight me sluts/men and women id give a fuck!!!shitt!!!!love u brian!!love love lov Pierii

Posted on 28 January 2008 at 01:13  
Anonymous

is it maybe that y'll have that disease!!and are gay and are trying to make kehoes' life miserable, let him be happy, the way he wants,love u brian, and keep on working with JANICE i love her!!holla at me!!

Posted on 28 January 2008 at 01:17  
Anonymous

i certainly dont think Kehoe is gay. But I sure wish he was. and he was with me lol

Posted on 11 September 2008 at 05:09  
Anonymous

LOl You Guys are crazy. Kehoe is DAMN HOT!!!!! And I a dude saying that. LOl I wish he would pitch me.ANYDAY!!!

Posted on 27 October 2008 at 19:35  
Anonymous

Kehoe is sexy as hell.
If I looked that good I'd be arrogant and crazy as hell too. Good for you, sexy man.

Posted on 28 October 2008 at 08:30  
Anonymous

Hey the man is beautiful and anyone gay or straight would love to have this guy as their own boy toy. The man can make you cream your jeans with just one look from those eyes. Brian you can be what ever you want to be just be you babe!

Posted on 25 November 2008 at 13:40  
Anonymous

I paid him to blow me when he first moved to LA.. Does that help solve the mystery?

Posted on 11 January 2009 at 03:28  
Anonymous

i don't know if he's gay but I met him and he was holding a girls waist and he was so nice. :D

that's all.

Posted on 23 January 2009 at 20:56  
Anonymous

Kehoe is not gay.. He is has been Metro since high school.. Totally gorgeous and always been a punk <3 He is metro.. But that is sexy.. If he has blown a few dudes to get the exposure so be it.. His preference will always be women.. Sorry guys...

Posted on 12 September 2011 at 18:00  
Anonymous

I heard Brian Kehoe had to have his stomach pumped after a teenage bukkake party.

Posted on 29 October 2014 at 23:34